Fragster.com :: View topic - Intel Fall 2010 LAn in Sac
Intel Fall 2010 LAn in Sac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  FAngel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Intel Fall 2010 LAn in Sac Reply with quote

Here is the site:
http://lanfest.intel.com/?page=event&eventid=1466

Not vouching for it as I've only been to one a few years ago, and its grown big since then. I think Im heading up to it, as I havent been to a lan in it seems like forever. I think we need to bribe Terry with 25.00 seat entrance fees to host another Smile 

Danic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: I would love to go! Reply with quote

I would love to go to a Large and Local LAN. (PDXlan is quite a trip) But I'll be out of the state that week Sad not coming back till Sunday Oct 10.
Bummer.
Didn't know LanFest's were still going!?! Did I miss the last few years of them? 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, looks like there's still pleanty of seats left. Their playing my game too! BF:BC2 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Anyone going? Reply with quote

I've had no luck finding someone to go with. Guess I'll just go see the Blue Angles instead. Wink 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: 2011 Intel LAN fest in Sacramento Oct 14 -16 Reply with quote

Figured I'd post the link to the 2011 Intel LAN fest here too.

http://lanfest.intel.com/?page=event&eventid=1774 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: