Fragster.com :: View topic - BF4 Settings Tool
BF4 Settings Tool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Patches and fixes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 am    Post subject: BF4 Settings Tool Reply with quote

I found a tool to work with the Battlefield 4 settings without having to do it in game. It also includes settings fixes that let you change things you can't find a bind for in game, like the "accept revive" key.

Ever run into a problem after a patch, or worse yet, your setting getting overwritten from the cloud copy that for some unknown reason, Origin changed to the default settings? That's happened to me far too many times. And for those of you that know me, and the way I have my PC set up, that's a nightmare to recover from. I use almost nothing from the stock settings. With my trackball/joystick/throttle quadrant system setup, there's so many tweaks and binds for me to do.

Well, I found the answer to my prayers. Wish I had come across this long ago. I'd have been doing a lot more playing at the LANs, rather than burning game time trying to remap everything.

http://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/bf4-settings-editor/downloads

This settings editor even has a "create backup" feature. Thank You Realmware!

-Doc 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Patches and fixes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: