Fragster.com :: View topic - Strike Force 2004 Now Public!!!
Strike Force 2004 Now Public!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Software & Downloads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  WabidWabbit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Strike Force 2004 Now Public!!! Reply with quote

Ok guys, it's finally, finally out after what, three years of being converted and tweaked. My favourite shooter of all time, the game we used to play inccessantly at Fragster LAN parties. I don't think I can ever forget Dien_Time's signature double pistols run where he'd single handedly take out the opposition with just pistols and a well timed nade or two.

I'll be putting a server up this week at Jetstream for it that you guys can use if you want. Will give rcon to Terry and Vince.

In the meantime, you'll need UT2004, the latest patch for UT that came out today and the Strike Force 2004 mod too of course if you want to play.

Here's the link to the latest UT2004 patch (3323):
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4970

Here's the link to Strike Force 2004:
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=5430 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: SF2004 Reply with quote

Thanks Wabbit, for bringing this to our attention!

I've downloaded both the full retail patch, and the SF2004 Demo files. Their now also available to Fragster.com members in our downloads section.

I'll be in Wabid Wabbit's Strike Force server! Ah, the good 'ol days of Strike Force... I can't wait!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Software & Downloads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: