Fragster.com :: View topic - Fragster "TGSO" December 18th, 2004
Fragster "TGSO" December 18th, 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Fragster LAN Parties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Dien_Time

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Fragster "TGSO" December 18th, 2004 Reply with quote

Fragster LAN Party ~ Lets do it?

Counter Strike II (CS Source) is out and it rocks! School will be out December 16th for me and I?m hurtin for a LAN party (been way to long for a Fragster LAN).
So here it is Fragsters TGSO ?Thank God School is Out? Featuring Counter Strike II tournaments till yer fingers bleed.

Next month on Saturday December 18th
We?ll start at 12:00 noon and go till morning sun says its time to stop.

Pizza for dinner, coffee and donuts for the midnight power rush, munchies and highly caffeinated drinks all day and all night.
Donation of $10 bucks covers the yummies and PG&E.

Sixteen players max this time and I?ll start a sign up link on the Fragsters home page. Just email me at terry@my URL.com to let me know ya wanna come-n-play and I?ll put your name on this list.

?Dien_Time? 

Last edited by Dien_Time on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
  Fresh_Meat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam Dien_ Gotta work. I have taken way too much time off lately and you know how that goes, they all start to look at you funny.

Besides I would just pwn up in hurrr.......

have fun.

Fresh 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: This One's gonna ROCK! Reply with quote

Things are comin together. Just downloaded the Counter Strike Source dedicated server files and as soon as finals are over I'll be setting up all the servers for game day. - And Fresh, I would call in sick if I was you...

...Dien_Time...

Dien_Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yehawww, My last class is tonight and I got the servers up and running. The new Half-Life 2 Death Match Kicks Butt! Nothin like throwing a 50 gal drum into your opponents face with the gravity gun. This weekends LAN Party is gonna ROCK!

**VERY IMPORTANT** If you haven?t already done so, be sure and get your copy of Half-Life 2 and update it with the latest. I went to planet half-life and downloaded ?The Best of HL2DM Maps? for the death match gamin.

You must have Half-Life 2 for this weekend!

I want to introduce you guys to Tom Clancy?s Raven Shield
And of course well do some BF1942 gamin, oh oh oh and CTF

My trigger fingers a itchin

?Dien_Time?
Email me if ya need directions on how to get here! 

potatonet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: HAR HAR Reply with quote

hmmm, gotta love 56k, will download the maps at the LAN good thing I am getting there at like 11:30 to set up. that means wake up throw crap into car and go. terry um we need an MP3 server!! I need to jack everyones mp3's and video's about 50GB worth is good for a while. Aiight catch you at the LAN think about what I said.  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Fragster LAN Parties All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: