Fragster.com :: View topic - Ventrilo
Ventrilo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Software & Downloads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Fresh_Meat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Ventrilo Reply with quote

I have an older version of Ventrilo that I have to run inorder to chat with my clanmates. I also have friends that use the newer version. Can somoene refresh my memory on how I would run BOTH versions on my computer. I keep getting a message that says I need to uninstall the old one first. 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Dien_Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the same thing. What I had done was to copy the old ventrilo folder to my desktop and changed the folder name to Ventrilo_old. Then I performed the remove software and installed the new ventrilo. Afterwhich I move my old ventilo back to program files and made another shortcut for the old ventrilo.exe

Terry 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Software & Downloads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: