Fragster.com :: View topic - Monday Night Smackdown - Battlefield 2
Monday Night Smackdown - Battlefield 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Monday Night Smackdown - Battlefield 2 Reply with quote

Fragster members are invited to come play BF2 on Monday nights, along with the Dead Puppies Society =DPS= http://dead-puppies.com/. =DPS= is comprised primarily of members of the M-Frag club http://mfragclub.net/, a Seattle WA based club, and Fragster members. We get started at 9PM Pacific, and usually play until Midnight or so.

We also use Ventrilo at: seattle.jetstreamservers.com : 3784

Xfire is the best way to find everybody online, and provides a quick way to join in on the server we're playing in. Your Fragster profile has a place to post your Xfire user ID, so go update that now! Very Happy

Many Fragster members have been joining us, to include myself, Dien_Time, Tyson, Rainbow6, Wetspot, VooDoo, FAngel... Who am I forgetting?

See you guys, and gals, Monday night! 

Last edited by DrDeath on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Xfire ID Reply with quote

Your Xfire ID is now a field in your Fragster account profile. If you have Xfire, you should be sure to add your ID to your Fragster profile! This way we can get together online between LAN parties. WOOT!

If you don't have Xfire, then what are you waiting for soldier!?!

Head over to http://www.xfire.com/ and get it now! 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  MrT1ki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xfire me and ill be there!  
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrT1ki wrote:

Go join the Fragster xfire group here: http://www.xfire.com/clans/fragster/ 

MrT1ki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrDeath wrote:
MrT1ki wrote:

Go join the Fragster xfire group here: http://www.xfire.com/clans/fragster/

mine is all jacked up. i hit verify and it says it sends me the email but i never get it =/ 

Slash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Is it me? Reply with quote

I was able to enter my Xfire handle in my profile but when I look through the members list, I do not see the entries for everyone else. Am I looking in the wrong place?

My Xfire name is SlashDailyman. Looking for some friendlies to play BF2 or ?? online.

I looked through BF2S.com on Monday but did not see any of you on a server. Is anyone still playing regularly?

Thanks 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Slash, sorry I missed you Monday. It's the first Monday night I've missed in a long time, but since I'm taking a class this semester, my wife is expecting me to give up something for the time I have to take to do this Visual Basic class.

I sent you an invite to the Fragster.com xfire group. You should be able to find a few folks from the LAN parties online most evenings.

I see what you mean about finding other member's xfire ID's. I'll have to look into what I can do to code in another column to display this in the member list, and the individual profiles. It does show in the forums when you post, but that's not really handy to look up friends.

Join the xfire Fragster team, and I'll add you to my xfire friends too. Hope to be gaming with you soon! 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: