Fragster.com :: View topic - Another LAN or is this place almost dead?
Another LAN or is this place almost dead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  TheInternet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Another LAN or is this place almost dead? Reply with quote

So I joined this place hoping that I can rustle you all up and get another lan party declared or some shit. I live in near Petaluma, and used to host decent lans till we were shutdown for reasons you wouldn't believe if I told you. Anyhow, I'm hoping I can 'stir the hive' so to speak. So yeah, hi everybody! I'm fairly serious about this. I want to interconnect with other local gamers. I thought about lan centers like spawn point and Defcon 1 but something about not being able to stay up all night there bothers me. Anyhow, what's the deal? 

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Far from dead ;) Reply with quote

Yes, we're far from dead. As we've always done, we only get togeter for our Fragster LANs perhaps 4 times a year. Right now, while Terry (Dien_Time) is loading himself up on night classes at the SRJC, it's become even tougher to take over his garage for a weekend.

If ANYBODY is willing to host a LAN party, please let us know (in advance), and we can round up the gammers!

If interested, Fragster may even provide game servers, and a couple 24 port 10/100 switches.

You can post here, or for faster response, please write us at: lanpartynews at fragster.com 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  BlackAcid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whats up, well im also curious about this upcomming lan, i live in healdsburg and im lookin for some lans with in 40 miles of my house. i go to Empire College in the day. so im back and forth m-f to sr and back. the last Lan party i went to was back in Aug, for the PDXLAN party up at portland. that rocked. but wayy to many people imo. 800 or so! so yah that was crazy. but it rocked. it was fun.

me and another friend are interested in going. i just want more info on what games you play

some games i usualy play are FPS and some RTS games. and some racing games.

i havnt played much BF2 since i dont own it, just a ripped copy that i got. 

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Games we play Reply with quote

Fragster LANs primarily focus on FPS games. Currently we're mostly playing Battlefield 2, and BF2-Special Forces. We've also been doing Call of Duty 2, and Counter Strike Source. We like to break up the evening with other things as well. We've gone through a LOT of different games, as we've been doing this for some time. All the Quake series, all the Unreal Tournament series, Duke Nukem 3D, Wolfenstien, Serious Sam, Call of Duty, Strike Force, Desert Combat, and so many more.

We've used Need For Speed to break up the evening, and are looking for another driving game to play for our next LAN.

Well, that's about it in a nutshell... 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  BlackAcid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have NFS most wanted maby that will be ur next racing game, or we can get ZNES rom and get mario cart Very Happy  
  Dien_Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the "Cries of Agony" list Sad for Mario here, So! ya want us to put ya on that "If Someone Flakes" list???

...Dien_Time... 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: