Fragster.com :: View topic - Great Hosts, Wonderful Time
Great Hosts, Wonderful Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Fragster LAN Parties
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  TiO3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Great Hosts, Wonderful Time Reply with quote

Thanks Fraggers. On behalf of SGA I'd like to exend our appreciation and thanks for last Saturday evening. It was a great time. Terry if you could email me ti03@sga-gamers.com I'd like to exchange information and chat live. I'd also like a copy of that screen shot from the end that was hysterical!

I havent seen so many guys having fun in a long time and its obvious y'all have a blast doing what you do.

Thanks again
Ti03 ~ George 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: SGA mopped the floor with us! Reply with quote

Ti03,

Thanks to you and your SGA crew for the major show of force. Same goes for the DPS, and other friends that joined in. It was a blast, pitting us as the "Low ping LAN partiers", on our local LAN server, against the internet players. I've heard some displeasing remarks about the lag the internet players were dealing with. I'm not clear as to why there was a problem. We're running the server on Vista Broadband's 8Mb synchronous feed, the LAN folks weren't having lag problems, and neither were we if we all played on an internet server. This should logicly dismiss both our server, and our internet connection.

Oh, well, it would have been nice to resolve, but you guys still kicked our a**es! ...and we enjoyed every bit of it. Perhaps next time we'll use a Jetstreamservers server, or co-locate one of ours at Vista Broadband to keep the LAN party as low ping as we can, while keeping you internet players off our internet feed.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. We had a great time, and I'm sure you'll be called out again. Smile 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  TiO3

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Death Baby Reply with quote

Well there were some pretty bizarre moments with some connection problems and a couple of nasty laggouts. But wtf eh? All in good fun, I didn't let it get me down, but then I'm a 16 YO in a 54 YO body, just glad to be LOL online!

It was mad fun! Lets keep in touch. 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Fragster LAN Parties All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: