Fragster.com :: View topic - Maestro
Maestro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Members Chat (Members Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Maestro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Maestro Reply with quote

Well since I wanted this ill start it Laughing .

I am most formaly known as iceman but I decided to change my name because I keep running in to too many icemans and it gets a bit mixed up some times as you can imagen.

Im a huge gamer I play all sorts of games mostly FPS and RTS the only RPG I play is WoW (warcrack for those who play).

Im almost always down for a lan but its hard setting up a time and place where everyone can come so im glad to see there are alot of people in to it here so there will always be some one at the lan.

I currently attend the JC and work there. Dont really have much else to say so yeah there you go.

Maestro 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Welcome, Maestro! Reply with quote

Say, Maestro, the gammer formerly know as iceman. Believe me, I know that problem! I played hell, trying to get a decent username in Battlefield 2. Šr. Ščįth was always my monicor for many years now, but BF2 wouldn't support the characters. I finally settled for DrDeath_Fragster, which is too long, and folks often refer to me as fragster, which is "...whatever", but I've learned to reply to it.

Anyway, enough of my piss 'n moan. Glad to see another member, especially one who will take an active interest in comming to the LAN parties. We usually fill the garage to the 16-18 player limit, and hold them about 3 or so times a year.

We have a few other groups that hold their own LAN parties, which frequent ours, so we try to promote any LANs in or near Sonoma County.

The primary use of membership to this site is to receive a newsletter, announcing upcomming LANs. Of course these forums are handy to discuss what we're planning, but it's never really turned into a heavily used chat site. It's there for the use of members, as they will. Wink

All I ask is that you keep your email address current, 'cause if the newsletters start to bounce, your account will get deleted. We don't SPAM, or give/lend/sell users addresses, just organize parties. Cool

Thanks for joining us Maestro, and I hope to meet you at the next LAN. In the mean time, come play with us on Monday nights!

see: http://fragster.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=56 

Last edited by DrDeath on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Maestro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob happy to join.

Well what sucks is my desktop cant run bf2 very well and my laptop which can run bf2 is broken but I finaly got ahold of my buddy whos gonna look at my laptop for me so I hope I can play soon.

As for a place to lan I would be ok with using my place I live with mum and sister but iv had lans before and they dont mind. It has been a while since me and buddys laned but I think I can fit 12-15 peeps if we get enough tables and chairs and if I can move some stuff around. So if you need a place to play let me know and ill let you know whats up and give you a more detailed idea of how it could be set up.

Maestro 

Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome, Maestro! Reply with quote

DrDeath wrote:
Say, Maestro, the gammer formerly know as iceman. Believe me, I know that problem! I played hell, trying to get a decent username in Battlefield 2. ?r. ???th was always my monicor for many years now, but BF2 wouldn't support the characters. I finally settled for DrDeath_Fragster, which is too long, and folks often refer to me as fragster, which is "...whatever", but I've learned to reply to it.

Anyway, enough of my piss 'n moan. Glad to see another member, especially one who will take an active interest in comming to the LAN parties. We usually fill the garage to the 16-18 player limit, and hold them about 3 or so times a year.

We have a few other groups that hold their own LAN parties, which frequent ours, so we try to promote any LANs in or near Sonoma County.

The primary use of membership to this site is to receive a newsletter, announcing upcomming LANs. Of course these forums are handy to discuss what we're planning, but it's never really turned into a heavily used chat site. It's there for the use of members, as they will. Wink

All I ask is that you keep your email address current, 'cause if the newsletters start to bounce, your account will get deleted. We don't SPAM, or give/lend/sell users addresses, just organize parties. Cool

Thanks for joining us Maestro, and I hope to meet you at the next LAN. In the mean time, come play with us on Monday nights!

see: http://fragster.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=56

the linky no work. 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Members Chat (Members Only) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: