Fragster.com :: View topic - Want about 6 new members? Plus Showdown meet
Want about 6 new members? Plus Showdown meet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Danic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Want about 6 new members? Plus Showdown meet Reply with quote

To all,

There is group of us guys in RP/SR here that do LANS about about every month and would like to join your group. I never hosted a LAN over 8 people, but I think I could with some extra help. (Just need more tables and chairs, I have 3 car garage.)

Also a Call out to all showdown attendee's. Be awesome to run into you guys down there. The will be 6 of us at the end of table 19.

Jason 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  MrT1ki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can bring a table and prolly about 5 other people  
  Dien_Time

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Want about 6 new members? Plus Showdown meet Reply with quote

Danic wrote:
To all,

There is group of us guys in RP/SR here that do LANS about about every month and would like to join your group. I never hosted a LAN over 8 people, but I think I could with some extra help. (Just need more tables and chairs, I have 3 car garage.)

Also a Call out to all showdown attendee's. Be awesome to run into you guys down there. The will be 6 of us at the end of table 19.

Jason

Dude - Way Cool. I will be looking for you. FAngel and I are at table 6 - I'll be the guy with the megaphone making sure they know who fragged em =)

...Dien_Time... 

Slash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Sorry I didn't see this post before Showdown Reply with quote

I was at table 20 with 7 friends. We had a blast and won a number of items in various non PC competitions. I won 2 gigs of Patriot memory for a relay race Laughing

We played a lot of games over the course of 3 days but by Sunday it was hard to find servers with anyone playing anymore. We ended up playing Battle For Middle Earth II against ourselves and for a while there was some heavy Carball action. Carball is a mod for UT2K3 where you race around in buggies trying to score goals with a huge energy ball; lots of mayhem, groaning and cheers in a decent paced game thanks to the UnReal engine.

The event was very well organized and I thought everything went smooth except for the lunch in the park that took too much time away from gaming. We gave up just about the time the pizza arrived so we grabbed a quick burger and went back for some more BF2 action.

For those of you that didn't go, I would highly recommend it next year if they continue holding it.

Any other thoughts about it from those of you that went?

Slash 

lastelement21

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you guys are all welcome this weekend, see the other post in the forum. Its in Rohnert Park.

Hope to see you there!

-Cameron/LastElement21

ps

Hey dien, I need to talk to you before this friday. Please send me an email, thanks! 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: