Fragster.com :: View topic - Hey
Hey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Members Chat (Members Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Slash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I am a big fan of the Battlefield series. I started gaming around the time BF1942 and Desert Combat came out. Late bloomer as I am almost 50.

I enjoy Flatout 2 although I am as much an obstacle to the other racers as the lamp posts some times. I am really no that talented with those arrow keys but I have a lot of fun with it.

Have you guys played Trackmania Nations? It is a free download game and you can make your own tracks. Cars are all formula 1 setups but the tracks can include lots of jumps, loops and strange twists. Check it out at www.trackmanianations.com.

I hope to hook up with some of you either on line or at one of your lan parties in the near future.

Slash 

Slash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Need help with Sig Reply with quote

I tried a couple of different variations with my sig but all I get is the text. Do any of you know what I need to modify to get the image to display?

Thanks,
Slash 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty then...

While I fixed your sig once, after completing this new web site, I broke it again. Now that it's fixed again, I've got to figure out how to streamline the process for everyone else.

In the old web site, the only way to build good code was to use bbCode, and save it through the forums control panel. Saving code via the user account info would only result in code output.

Right now I haven't even found where to link to the forums control panel. I haven't looked too hard yet, but the button may be missing. A bit more testing for me to do around here...

Hope to see you at the July 21st LAN party! 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I got it!

Users that want to add code to their signature need to enter the code in BBCode format, and must do so through the forum "profile" link that you can barely read at the top left panel while logged in, and in the forums. It's below the header area, and next to the Sgt. stripes.

Got it? Good...

Any questions, please ask. 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Members Chat (Members Only) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: