Fragster.com :: View topic - Wireless Lan Equipment For Sale
Wireless Lan Equipment For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Hardware for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Danic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Wireless Lan Equipment For Sale Reply with quote

My father and I are selling lot of our wireless equipment. Because were both moving our separate ways and probably wont need it anymore. We have enough equipment to make 3 802.11B backhaul links.
Everything is name your price.
# of - Item
3 - 2.4 GHz 24 dBi Parabolic Grid Antennas - 3 foot dish
2 - 2.4 GHz 15 dBi Parabolic Grid Antenna - 1.5 foot dish
2 - 2.4 GHz 30 dBi High Performance Wireless LAN Antenna - 6 foot radial dish! OMGWTFBBQ!

3 to 4- Senao 200mw (high power!) NL-2611CB3 PLUS 802.11b Radio in various conditions. If in "bad" condition you can take a PCMCIA card out and use it in your laptop. Nice!
2 - 50mw 802.11B D-Link Client/AP
1 - 50mw 802.11B Linksys Bridge
1 - Hacked Linksys into Client like above dlink
2 or 3 - "Generic" 802.11B AP (Great way to expand home coverage)

I have pigtales and rubber-ducks for all of above stuff!

HP 10/100 8 Port Switch
DLink 10/100 5 port switch
Actiontec DSL modem
and more stuff I dont know off the top of my head.

Also I have two custom made Netgate 200mw 802.11b Outdoor radios. They are awesome. Come with 90foot POE cable and injector. Someone is allready interested and they will go to highest offer.

You might ask why not list on ebay or craigslist? Well you have look for wireless stuff on either or? Ebay is crap and craigslist has nothing. I rather pass this stuff along to people I know.

Also got lots of computer sutff, most of it is near the "junk" stage. But hey never know what ya need!

Jason - Danic 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Danic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: More More Reply with quote

I got more

5GHZ STUFF!
I have 2 - 2 foot dish and one large dish (3 feet?). Dont know the ratings off the top of my head! But can find out.

Also I have two 2.4 to 5ghz Up Converters/Amp! They work but I could not get them to work over a 6 mile range. Maybe I was asking to much

Again - Name your Price with reply's or PM

Jason - Danic 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  OverloadUT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa those are some huge antennas. What range do they get? Are these for wirelessly connecting two houses? Could you connect two houses 2 miles apart?  
  Danic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: TWO Miles??? Reply with quote

TWO MILES??? Yeah they can easily go that.
My internet link is 6 miles. (Beyond Petaluma hill road to stony point rd over rohnert park) So yeah 2 miles would be reasonable. Enough gain to run a stable 11mbit. 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overload, line of site is key. If you get much for trees in the way, you loose a lot of signal. 2 miles, line of site, should be no problem with the smaller 24dB dishes. 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  OverloadUT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the two houses have to have a stupid hill between them. I don't suppose it can shoot right through a big chunk of earth? Laughing

It was pretty fun using Google Earth to figure that out though. 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OverloadUT wrote:
Of course the two houses have to have a stupid hill between them. I don't suppose it can shoot right through a big chunk of earth? Laughing

It was pretty fun using Google Earth to figure that out though.

Yes, Google Earth is a uesfull path study tool. Not as sweet as the high dollar software that will calculate signal strength from given locations, transmitter power, and antenna type, but hey it's free! 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got some sweet hardware. If I wasn't already dripping with wireless gear, I'd be all over it. Somebody should scoop this up! I wonder if anybody at NoCat (http://nocat.net/)would want it.

Hmm... I'll give Rob Flickenger a heads up. 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've suddenly found a need for an 802.11G AP. I don't suppose you have one for sale in your inventory? 

Danic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: How about a netgear WG602 Reply with quote

I got a Netgear WG602v1. I just got a Netgear WAG102 (802.11 A and G) AP to replace it. Lucky you!
If your still interested how about $20. sound good?

Jason 

DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD! 

Danic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: PM Me Reply with quote

Hey PM with your address. If you live in the SR, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, or Cotati area I can drop it off on my way home after work.  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> Hardware for Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: