Fragster.com :: View topic - Do I really piss bf2 players?
Do I really piss bf2 players?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Danic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Do I really piss bf2 players? Reply with quote

I just wanted to know what you guys think about my performance in bf2 at the last LAN. I just started playing BF2 basically for this LAN in particular! (Bought the Complete Collection DVD!) So I continue to play online with a friend of mine and in the last two nights I have been accused of aim bots and banned from now a few servers. So What? Is this how most of the bf2 community is? OMG hes head shotting us must be using aim bot? It reminds me of CounterStrike Days. Being a sniper is what I like to do. So if I feel like a trend of being kicked/banned I'm gonna have to pass on this game.

What do you guys think?

Danic - Jason

BTW last server I got booted from was =DoM= Ranked Server. 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been banned before. You can click my sig banner, and check my BF2 stats to prove it. I've been kicked 20+ times, usually for ticking off an admin with an accidental TK, but never accused of running a bot. I often hear people complaining about, or accusing others of using an aim bot, but shouldn't Punk Buster pick that up?

Maybe if you're doing so well with head shots, and since you're not sporting a lot of rank, players are more suspect? Please don't give up. Find some other servers that aren't full of sniveling whiners. Try playing with LastElement21's =DoM= clan in their server. They're a great group of guys to play with. Doh! You say they booted you! What's up with that!?! Razz

I'll look for you whenever I get some game time in! 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  lastelement21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danic, contact me via Xfire: lastelement21

I want to talk to you about the DoM server, find out what happened.

Thanks,

Cameron/LastElement21 

Danic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Well Hey Reply with quote

Well hey, I learn from the best. After LastElement's Lan and Dien_Time's LAN I got up to speed on how to play. But BF2 has few funny qwerks.

Lets say I snipe them. One shot. Almost dead.... Pull out the pistol.... Bam. Yeah pistol is way to accurate Smile

And what is up with people with machine guns able to have perfect accuracy while they lay down(go prone)? I see a guy run, hit the deck and places two easy shots on me? I'm hardly ever standing still. Let just say. Alot of WTF comes from my mouth

Also why do medic's and support can drop like 5 or 6 bags of what they are carrying? Thats Nuts! With Super Healing power!

Is there any way crawl by or shoot a Claymore?

Anyway I could go on and on. But still a fun game. 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Slash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Yeah a lot of fun but many quirks Reply with quote

I play way too much BF2 and I also am ranked as a Brigadere General in BF2142; it too is a lot of fun but also has a lot of weird physics.

So yes, the Medic and Support characters have unlimited supplies. There is a delay after the third item dropped so it does slow them down. Both kits give you a full recharge of either health or ammo. This is also much faster than standing next to a supply drop and waiting in the open to be sniped.

I am not a very good sniper. I tend to hit the guy twice on the shoulder to get his attention so he can use his weapon and shoot me. Strange how a single shot from something like an AK47 can be more accurate than my L96A1 all the way across the map.

The Claymore is way too powerful. I can see it on the ground and walk on the other side of the street and still get blown away. In BF2142 you can crawl around them or you can use C4 to get rid of them but I don't think the crawl works consistently in BF2. You cannot shoot it but I have been known to let a team mate diffuse it for me if I am a Medic and can revive him Twisted Evil

Pretty much any weapon used in the prone position is very accurate. Headshots are the way to go.

I have also found in most games when someone joins and starts dominating the others that their first thought is he must be cheating. Most seasoned players know what hacks and glitches are around and will know that it is more about skill and often luck.

Most of my server kicks come from AFK while I was working between rounds and didn't get back in time. My one Ban was from a server where the Admin TK'd me to get a plane and so I naturally shot him down when I spawned Embarassed was that wrong??
Luckily there are over 3000 servers to choose from.

Glad you are enjoying the game and hope to see you on the battlefield (before you see me in your scope) 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: