Fragster.com :: View topic - Newegg lanFest? Anyone Interested?
Newegg lanFest? Anyone Interested?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
  Danic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Newegg lanFest? Anyone Interested? Reply with quote

Newegg is putting on a LAN in Ontario Cali (LA area). I don't know if I will go but more interest I can spark up will be big factor if I go or not.
Information is here
http://promotions.newegg.com/LANFEST2007/index.html
October 5th - 7th (friday to Sunday)
40$ for BYOC and 10$ for each tournament

Just warning you. Don't Sign up unless you know you are going. Smile Becuase you pay right away! DOh!

Jason 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an awesome LAN to go to. The band Ones and Zeros, has some sweet tunes, and the hotties working the booths are promised to be of fine calibur. Smile

Unfortunatly, this "married with children" guy can't ditch the family like that, and it's not what they'd want to go do either.

It'd be cool if there were some Fragster representation at the show. Let's see how many of you single college age types can make it! Laughing 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Danic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Make up something Reply with quote

Say something to your family like, "Its for business". Would they believe it if it was a trade show or something? Smile

Anyway. I have 4 or 5 people interested already. But It be cool to fill a whole table up! 

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  DrDeath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, you'll only have the following week to recover, 'cause Terry's throwin' another LAN on the 13th!

This time he say's he'll be looking for some sponsorship. Maybe we can get Newegg to send us some T-shirts or somethin'... 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  MrT1ki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this lan is HUGE in the gaming world.

big teams will be there for CSS:
compLexity
optx
team 3d

be scared. be very scared 

Danic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: No Tournys for me Reply with quote

I'm not going to enter any tournaments at that LAN. After getting our asses handed to us at Showdown. I prefer the causal gaming more than tournaments. But hey its a chance to play with some of the best and get better!

Jason 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fragster.com Forum Index -> General LAN Party Talk (News & Reviews) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: